Reserve a pitch or cabin
Send us a reservation request via the form below if you wish to make a reservation at our campsite. Alternatively, give us a call at +46(0)70-333 52 88 for fast reply and confirmation, especially if you wish to arrive the same day.
Drop-in is also an alternative but we can not guarantee availability.
Payment upon arrival.
Note, if you wish to reserve a pitch or cabin today, please call us directly on 0046(0)70-3335288.
If you wish to book and prepay a pitch/cabin at a later date, it is possible to do so via Camping.se. For any questions regarding bookings made via camping.se, contact their guest service directly.
If you have any questions or need help with your booking, you’ll find contact details in your booking confirmation. You can also visit the Guest Service at Camping.se, email email@example.com, or call +46 (0)771-117 117.
Our cancellation policy is based on those recommended by SCR Svensk Camping.
In detail, the following conditions apply at our camping.
The booking is considered canceled when you have received confirmation of cancellation from us.
-How late is it possible to check-in?
- Check-in is open to 8PM all days of the week. Drive safe!
- Can we pay by cash?
- Unfortunately not. However, we do accept basically all known debit and credit cards.
- We have a dog, can we bring our four legged friend?
- Yes, at our campsite pets are definitly welcome, both in cabins and pitches. However, pets must be kept in short leach at all time and cared for outside the campsite. We have plenty of good areas for a walk when needed. In our cabins pets are allowed, but not in furniture such as bed or sofa.
It goes without saying that you pick up after your dog, regardless where they decide to do their thing. If you don’t have a doggy bag, please ask us and we will give you one :-)
- Is it possible to charge our electric or hybrid car at your campsite?
- Yes, for a fee we can offer the possibility to charge your electric or hybrid car. We have one station next to our reception. Bring your own cable! Please observe, charging from our camping posts, cabins and other electric outlets on the campground is not allowed!