We have the most competitive rates in the High Coast area!
At Överhörnäs Camping everything is included in the fee,
such as showers, washing machine, WIFI and emptying of gray/black water.
To secure availability, please reserve you pitch or cabin.
RV-park with electricity SEK 220/dygn
Pitch with electricity SEK 260/dygn
Tent without electricity SEK 190 / Night
Check In: Latest 10:00PM / Check Out: 2:00PM
Small SEK 290 / Night
Small Plus SEK 450 / Night
Large SEK 890 / Night
Check In: 3:00PM - 10:00PM / Check Out: 12:00AM
-How late is it possible to check-in?
- Check-in is open to 10PM all days of the week. Drive safe!
-What precautions are you taking to fight Covid-19?
- We are keeping ourselves up-to-date with the latest information and advice from the Swedish health authorities. On top, we are as usual cleaning our service facilities several times a day. And in our toilets, kitchen and reception hand sanitizers can be found.
- Can we pay by cash?
- Unfortunately not. However, we do accept basically all known debit and credit cards.
- We have a dog, can we bring our four legged friend?
- Yes, at our campsite pets are definitly welcome, both in cabins and pitches. However, pets must be kept in short leach at all time and cared for outside the campsite. We have plenty of good areas for a walk when needed. In our cabins pets are allowed, but not in furniture such as bed or sofa.
It goes without saying that you pick up after your dog, regardless where they decide to do their thing. If you don’t have a doggy bag, please ask us and we will give you one :-)
- Is it possible to charge our electric or hybrid car at your campsite?
- Yes! We can offer the possibility to charge your electric or hybrid car for a fee. We have one charge station next to the reception. Please give us a call or ask the campsite host for current cost.